Mobile Notary Service!
Fast, Friendly, and Punctual. Save time & gas with my mobile notarial service. I’ll come to you, at your location of choice!
Travis, Williamson, Hays, and Bastrop.
Mobile Travel Fees:
Travel Fees up to 20 miles: $45
21+ Miles outside of 78745: $45 + $2 per extra mile
After Hours Fee: $30
Senior Citizen Discount (65+) 10%
Texas Notary Fees :
|Taking acknowledgments or proofs:
||$6.00 for the 1st signature & $1 for each additional signature in the same document
||$4.00 + $1.00 for each notice of Protest
|Certificates & Seals to a Protest
|Administering an oath or affirmation
|Swearing a witness for a deposition
|Certifying a photocopy
|Providing an uncertified copy from an entry to a notary public’s record book
||$.50 per page
Total fees to expect:
Travel Fee + Notary Fee + After Hours Fee (If applicable) = Total Cost
I-9 Verification: $65 up to 20 miles from 78745, $2 per mile for each additional.
Document delivery to FedEx, UPS, etc.: $25 (shipping label must be supplied).
Payment Types Accepted:
Venmo, card, check, cash
Questions? Want to schedule an appointment with a traveling notary?
Call or text (512) 298-2760 ; email email@example.com
Insured, Bonded & Clean Background Check
Necessito Espanol? Llama Art 512) 447-9384
Looking for a Notary in a different county? Find notaries on www.123notary.com.
Interested in becoming a notary? Check out www.becomeanotary.us for certification courses.
Austin Mobile Notary Public can help!
- Are you unable to travel to a Notary? For whatever reason it may be, this service is great for you! I can meet you at your location of choice to Notarize most documents. Fees are located here.
- Do you need a document printed out, signed, hand delivered, or mailed out? Document Courier service is available!
- Are you in need of a certified signing agent for a home purchase, refinance, or other real estate closing? I’m certified and have a clean background check through the NNA.
- Do you need someone to act as an authorized representative for an I9? Per state law, I’m unable to stamp/notarize I9s, but I am able to verify identification and sign as an authorized representative.
Call (512) 298-2760 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote!
Typical Documents for Notarization include:
- Adoption Documents
- Affidavit of Contribution
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Business Documents
- Health Directives
- Medical Documents
- Parents Consent to Travel
- Powers of Attorney
- Time Share Documents
- Towing Company VSF Forms
- Traffic School Tests
- Trust Signings
- Vehicle Title Transfers
Additionally, If you do not have a document that requires a Notary, but does require a witness, I can help. Please call (512) 298-2760 for a quote on providing witness service.
As a Texas Notary Public, I have the authority to:
- Take acknowledgments
- Administer oaths or affirmations
- Protests instruments
- Take depositions
- Certify copies of non-recordable documents
As a Certified Notary Signing Agent from the National Notary Association:
- I have passed the examination demonstrating superior knowledge and proficiency in the administration of loan document signings.
- I have passed an industry-recognized background screen.
- I have earned the professional designation of NNA Certified and Background-Screened Notary Signing Agent.
- I have a Multi-Function dual-tray Laser printer that prints at 40 PPM to allow speedy preparation for signing appointments.
- Additional Information may be found on my profile on Notary Cafe, here.
As a Notary Public, I may not:
- Prepare, draft, select, or give advice concerning legal documents
- Perform acts which constitute the practice of law
- Use the phrase “notario” or “notario publico” to advertise notary services
- Overcharge for notary services
- Notarize a document without the signer being in the notary’s presence at the time of the notarization
- Issue identification cards
- Certify copies of documents recordable in the public records (Driver License, Birth Certificates..)
- Notarize a document without having current ID from the signer, unless they are personally known to me.