24/7 Mobile Notary Service!
Fast, Friendly, and Punctual. Save time & gas with my mobile notarial service. I’ll come to you, at your location of choice!
Travis, Williamson, Burnet, Blanco, Hays, Comal, Caldwell, Bastrop, and Lee.
Mobile Travel Fees:
Austin Zip Code 78704: $24
Outside 78704 up to 20 miles: $34
21+ Miles outside of 78704: $34 + $1 per additional mile
After Hours Fee (9pm-8:59am): $30
Senior Citizen Discount (65+) 10%
Texas Notary Fees :
|Taking acknowledgments or proofs:
||$6.00 for the 1st signature & $1 for each additional signature
||$4.00 + $1.00 for each notice of Protest
|Certificates & Seals to a Protest
|Administering an oath or affirmation
|Swearing a witness for a deposition
|Certifying a photocopy
|Providing an uncertified copy from an entry to a notary public’s record book
|| $.50 per page
Payment Types Accepted:
Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard (Square reader)
Insured & Bonded
Se habla español
Questions? Want to schedule an appointment with a traveling notary?
Call (512) 588-5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check @atxmobilenotary on twitter for schedule updates!
Looking for a Notary in a different county? Find notaries on www.123notary.com.
Interested in becoming a notary? Check out www.becomeanotary.us for certification courses.
Austin Mobile Notary Public can help!
- Are you unable to travel to a Notary? For whatever reason it may be, this service is great for you! I can meet you at your location of choice to Notarize most documents. Fees are located here.
- Do you need a document printed out, signed, hand delivered, or mailed out? Document Courier service is available!
- Do you have a subpoena that needs to be served? I have experience serving subpoenas, and am able to fax / email the officer’s return.
- Are you in need of a certified signing agent for a home purchase, refinance, or other real estate closing? I’m certified and have a clean background check through the NNA.
- Do you need someone to act as an authorized representative for an I9? Per state law, I’m unable to stamp/notarize I9s, but I am able to verify identification and sign as an authorized representative.
- Need a vehicle inspected for a title loan? I’m able to take photos and am familiar with the process.
Call (512) 588- 5333 or email me at email@example.com for a quote!
Typical Documents for Notarization include:
- Adoption Documents
- Affidavit of Contribution
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Business Documents
- Health Directives
- Medical Documents
- Parents Consent to Travel
- Powers of Attorney
- Time Share Documents
- Towing Company VSF Forms
- Traffic School Tests
- Trust Signings
- Vehicle Title Transfers
Additionally, If you do not have a document that requires a Notary, but does require a witness, I can help. Please call (512) 588-5333 for a quote on providing witness service.
As a Texas Notary Public, I have the authority to:
- Take acknowledgments
- Administer oaths or affirmations
- Protests instruments
- Take depositions
- Certify copies of non-recordable documents
As a Certified Notary Signing Agent from the National Notary Association:
- I have passed the examination demonstrating superior knowledge and proficiency in the administration of loan document signings.
- I have passed an industry-recognized background screen.
- I have earned the professional designation of NNA Certified and Background-Screened Notary Signing Agent.
- I have a Multi-Function dual-tray Laser printer that prints at 40 PPM to allow speedy preparation for signing appointments.
- Additional Information may be found on my profile on Notary Cafe, here.
As a Notary Public, I may not:
- Prepare, draft, select, or give advice concerning legal documents
- Perform acts which constitute the practice of law
- Use the phrase “notario” or “notario publico” to advertise notary services
- Overcharge for notary services
- Notarize a document without the signer being in the notary’s presence at the time of the notarization
- Issue identification cards
- Certify copies of documents recordable in the public records (Driver License, Birth Certificates..)
- Notarize a document without having current ID from the signer, unless they are personally known to me.